Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dirty

name - what do you call an anorexic prostitute with a yeast infection ? Quarter pounder with cheese.. :D

name - is wondering WTF about a lot right now..!!

name - Woman comes home from work and finds all her sex toys nailed to the wall, she shouts to her husband " You thought I wanted a Dado rail.. ? "

name - " Well aren't we all a ray of the fucking sunshine.. ??

name - my generation believes not only in universal brotherhood but in universal fcukhood aswell..:D

name - Little fly on the wall, aint you got no sense at all ?, if i squash you with my thumb, your guts come out of your bum..!!

name - other day i bought a packet of peanuts, and the packet said " May Contain Nuts " well Fcuking yeah i know.., dats why i bought the bluddy thing for you shitheads..!!

name - Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand. (Woody Allen)

name - Don’t do it behind the garden gate. Love is blind but the neighbors ain’t..!!

name - My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects....!! : )

name - All you virgins. Thanks for nothing..!!

name - Gal- The more men i meet, the more i like my dog coz my dog got longest tongue of all :D

name - I once had One2One with a Virgin, she teased me till i had an Erikson, sucked me til my face went Orange, til I busted my Siemen all over her Nokias!

name - Gals are like phones, they like to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'd get disconnected.


No comments:

Post a Comment